Do you have a new project in mind that you want to get started, or do you have an ongoing project that needs a boost? Are you unsure how to market your project? Are you looking for a modern, state-of-the-art, unique, or rather an extraordinary, creative tool to achieve your goal? Every year the Master Mind Sessions led by Joost Oolders produce strong ideas that appeal to your target audience. These sessions help you become clear on how you can bring your dream to the world. By attending, you will increase your ability to accomplish a project.
For commercial organizations, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and individuals who want to work from intuition, inspiration, and authenticity and want to give a substantial contribution to a better world.
In a personal, creative brainstorming session you will develop a solid plan and ideas for practical tools to set up a new project or improve existing projects.
How it works
- Prior to the sessions, you will:
– Complete a short questionnaire in order to prepare
– Gather a few examples of compelling projects you have a good feeling about
- Sessions may be individual or with a (small) team
- Guidance provided by Joost Oolders
- Opportunity for a continued personal development plan after the session
- Period: Fall 2014
- Price: $250
- Time: Minimum two hours
- Location: Your office (or personal work space)
- Maximum number of participants: 4
- Email email@example.com to reserve your session or call 561-245-1542
About Joost Oolders
Joost Oolders is a creative and visual master who expresses his gifts and talents in the dynamic fields of marketing, research, and education. By seeing the world visually and bringing his Dutch roots to the table, he creates projects, campaigns, and online programs that are modern, unique, quirky, and playful. In his 20 years of entrepreneurship, Joost has started his own companies, written four books, and was a guest teacher at the University of Groningen for seven years. Read more …